Tuesday 2 January 2018

Reflecting on 2017...

 










HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 2018 has arrived!!

It’s always the last few days before the year is out, we spend it thinking and reflecting on what we’ve seen, done this past year. 2017, was a great year for me and a pretty busy one too. I suppose the first and biggest thing to have happened to me in 2017 was I GRADUATED! I finished my education. It feels weird to say even now because for the first time I have nothing going forward or planned for this year. No more going back to Uni, I’m officially done. I suppose it’s been my biggest worry because what now? Since the new year has arrived I feel I’ve had my rest as such and its time I really do something with my life and figure out what it is I want to do with it. It would be great if I knew.
  
2017 seen me travel back and fourth to familiar and new places. I went to Leeds to see my favourite band, it was magical. I went to Brighton for the first time and have never fallen so hard for a place ever and yes I went back again. Weather it’s a train ride or plane journey away I have a real love for travel. I love the planning, the packing, the capturing and just living every moment. Before the year ended I went to visit family and spent a week in Malaga, Spain. It was the perfect escape from my normal routine. There was so much to see and capture, taking photographs of anything and everything. I want more of this in 2018.

Gigs! I attended 7 in total. I’m a huge music fan, since the age of 16 going to concerts to see my favourite bands became a regular thing. It’s a massive part of who I am and I wouldn’t be who I am today if it weren’t for it. I got to see some of my favourites even twice and I’m glad it was the year I got to see some of them live for the first time.

My little Southampton adventure came to an end it was a massive learning curve for me, working/studying in a completely new place to meeting and making new friends. I spent half of the year in that place and was sad to see it come to an end. Returning home gave me time to recoup and return to work with my old team at Zara and I’ve been working pretty much full time there ever since.  I returned to this blog. I gave it a much needed makeover and I was so happy with the outcome. It’s hard to believe I’ve had this blog 4 years. I know my posting can be inconsistent. (you can blame work for that ha) but I know this blog is something I’ll always come back to. Capturing my outfits is something I really love doing and I hope that shows otherwise why the hell would I be doing this!

I don’t know what 2018 has in store for me, sometimes you don’t always need a plan sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens. I hope to anyone reading this that you make 2018 your year! Filled with love, happiness and really concentrate on you. Do what makes you happy.

See ya real soon.
Love Tash x

Jumper / Zara 
Leather trousers / Stradivarius
boots / Dr Martens  

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig