Wednesday 7 February 2018

A splash of Blue!





This time of year I’m all about big oversized knitwear. It’s so easy to just throw on with some leather trousers/jeans, paired with some biker boots and I’m sorted. As the temperatures outside have literally hit 0 degress they keep me so warm, I didn’t even need a jacket.

Oh can we talk about my hat, it has become a bit of an obsession! For anyone that follows me on Instagram will know that! It’s a statement for sure but it just makes every outfit look that bit more interesting and put together. What can I say I’m a crazy hat lady, I just love hats!

For someone who wears a lot of black I’ve been wearing a lot more colour lately. I’m liking it. This bright blue sweater is everything. My beloved zara has reduced these cosy rollnecks to £15.99 from £39.99 and if your not into the blue its comes in marron, black and grey. Bargain right!!?

I’ve had my eyes on this sweater ever since I set eyes on it and I wasn’t sure if I was going to suit the blue if I’m honest so I tried on the black one, you know a fell safe and I didn’t like it the blue just seemed to fit and look better on me, weird huh!?

Somethings all you need is a splash of colour, try it and see!

Love Tash x


Jumper / Zara
Leather trousers / Stradivarius 
Boots (old) / zara
Baker boy hat / Asos
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig