Sunday 1 October 2017

Do whatever you want!







A pretty casual look for today’s post but I couldn’t wait to wear this baby blue number that I purchased from a clothing brand called Rain supply. They haven’t been running for long but I’m all about authentic designs and supporting local brands. This one in particular I found out about through the founder Dani who is the drummer of one of my favourite bands Neck Deep.

Since most of my t-shirt’s are either black or white it was really refreshing to have this baby blue and yellow number join my collection and makes the perfect accompany to an all-black outfit. I love a good slogan tee especially if I love what it says. Do whatever you want is the running theme and slogan for the brand itself and I solely stand by this as a person.

I see far too many people make a decision, pick a Uni course just because they felt like they had to or because they felt pressured by someone or something or just followed the crowd.

Do what YOU want to do, not what anyone else tells you to. It’s your life and I can’t preach enough how important it is to do something that makes you happy and you enjoy. As cliché as it may sound we only get one life and we must make the most of it and find whatever it is we want to do and do it. Be that person that decided to take a chance and just go for it!!

Love Tash x



T-shirt / Rain supply
Jeans / Stradivarius   
Trainers / Vans x Thrasher collab



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig