Friday 9 January 2015

Faded Florals





























Hello and Happy New year to you all! since starting back to college I've had a lot of work to do (catch up on) so I haven't had a chance to upload anything. Yesterday I received a package from Drop Dead clothing whom I've always been a loyal customer to and have been buying rad stuff from them since 2012! I clearly need some more colour in my wardrobe so I thought it would be a good start with this floral beauty! I had no idea it was a knitted t-shirt which is awesome so I can wear it layered in the winter (like now) 

I love the faded floral pattern which is obviously the most important thing about this top making it quite grunge with the black rim detail on the neck and sleeves is something I like making it a nice fit on me! I know this isn't exactly an outfit post but I thought the pictures that were captured were differentand couldn't not post. Don't worry I have some pretty great outfit posts in the pipe line, just you wait!

Love Tash x


Granma tshirt / Drop Dead Clothing
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig