Monday 29 December 2014

" Live Fast, Stay Young."










Hey! I hope everyone has had a lovely Christmas, I sure did I'm back and for some of you are probably thinking oh look another raglan! but I couldn't resist doing a post on it as the sun came out but very chilly I thought it gave me a good chance to get outside and shoot some photos. My Glamour Kills  collection is slowly growing and I received this beauty of a raglan for Christmas, thank you Santa! Different to my other one it has the classic black sleeves and white body and this is apart of Alex Gaskarth's (lead singer of the band All time low) new collection with Glamour Kills.

I am in love with rose design as the centre picture on the top along side with Alex's intials even though its pink ha and the words live fast stay young add someone unique to it, paired it with some black jeans as always and some simple plimsolls. I love the new collection that Alex has designed as its been a few years since he's done a collaboration with them as I own a hoodie from his last collection.

Happy New Year!! If I don't see you before that and Hope you like this post and ill see you on the next one.

Love Tash x 

Jeans / H and M
Shoes / Macbeth Footwear

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig