Tuesday 31 May 2016

Summer Grunge!



























































 

Hello! Big changes have happened lately as you can probably tell I'm now a brunette!! Also I've now finished college so I'm going to have a lot more free time on my hands which is amazing so look out for some more blog posts very soon. 

Last night I went to see my childhood heroes Busted and the weather was incredible so it was the perfect opportunity to debut this gorgeus little playsuit from Alexa Chung's marks and spencer collection (plus some tan is still on my skin from Slam-dunk festival so i couldn't not;) I think theres something so grungy and 90's about it so I had to pair it with a leather jacket and choker. My beloved Jeffrey Campbell Coltranes came out by hiding too so all in all this outfit was very much me.Enjoy and ill see you on the next one.

Love Tash x

Playsuit / Marks and Spencers / Archive By Alexa
Leather jacket / All Saints
Boots / Jeffrey Campbell coltranes
Fedora / Stradivarius
Choker / Urban Outfitters.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig