Saturday 22 November 2014

Leather n stripes.



Hello! Heres a quick outfit I threw on today (literally) to go run errands. The first time I've worn denim blue jeans in a while! I kept it quite casual and liked the contrast of the blue and a striped t-shirt. Can't go wrong with some black docs put together with my leather jacket gave it that biker feel. For accessories I added some chokers due to my t-shirt being a v-neck and quite low ha and my favourite rings. Its definitely getting colder so to look half normal a simple black beanie topped of this look. Almost December so I don't think I'll get away with wearing this sort of thing for much longer! Hope you like this look and ill see you on the next one!
Love Tash x


Leather jacket / Topshop
Striped t-shirt / Zara
Jeans / Hollister
Boots / Dr Martens
Rings / Vivienne Westwood / Mood ring, Urban outfitters
Chokers / Blue Moon Love

SHARE:

2 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig