Wednesday 3 February 2016

Drop Dead bones.
























































Bit of a chilly one but we caught the sun at the perfect time and captured a rather grunge shoot, shot with my sisters new camera the Canon G7x is a brilliant wee camera and I'm so happy with the quality of these photos! A brown lip inspired me to do this as it matches my top perfectly and the rest is me all over. The details on this jacket are incredible, fit with a suede pocket and zips galore, this leather jacket was certainly an investment and a christmas present to myself and I love it to pieces. 

Along with a new Drop dead tee from their latest collection makes the perfect combo with this jacket, Kept it simple with some black ripped jeans and some chunky boots. A fedora you no me ties the whole look together. So weather your a regular attendee at a rock concert who just like to show off the bad biker chick you are then this look is the one for you!!

Love Tash x


Leather jacket / All saints
T-shirt / Drop Dead Clothing
Jeans / Asos
Boots / Zara (sold out) 
Fedora / Stradivarius 
Rings / Vivienne Westwood belt ring / Shop Dixi - throne ring / Regal rose - moonstone
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig