Friday 20 October 2017

Autumn is here!














Well folks its Autumn, The fall is here, summer has gone and past. Time to bring out the cosy jumpers the sherling jackets, the over the knee boots. I shot this look in a beautiful walled garden up the road from me which I didn’t even know existed. It definitely helped capture the autumnal vibes and I hope you like the outcome of these photos as much as I do.

I’ve got to say autumn is definitely my favourite time of year there’s just something about the leaves changing colour, the ground being covered in them. Being able to wrap up warm in your favourite cosy sweater and layers layers guys!  Now I may be still in a t-shirt the temperatures have been surprisingly warm for this time of year so I’m glad I got to wear this biker vest before it really does get cold with this parody chanel t-shirt which is right up my street.

But can we talk about the star of this outfit the £14 boots I nagged from Primark! Yes you heard me right! Everything from the ring zip detailing the rich ox blood colour and chunky heel (I love my chunky heels) I had to bring them home with me.

So bring on the colder weather so I can actually wear my cosy knits and beanies without getting too warm ha! And then before you know it’ll be CHRISTMAS!!! Yikes!!!

Biker vest / Bershka
Jeans / Asos
T-shirt / savage flamingo

Boots / Primark
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig