Sunday 29 October 2017

Strong side stripe!








To anyone that follows me on Instagram my feed sure isn’t shy of a few side stripes. The sports luxe trend seems to be staying around and I’m 100% okay with that. There doesn’t seem to be a pair of trousers I see these days without some sort of contrast stripe and I’m trying not to buy every pair I see.

I love red and I’m always styling it with an all black outfit. This isn’t my usual hoodie as its really a sweater dress so I styled it with a pair of faux leather leggings both from zara of course! My beloved puma creepers were a no brainer they just instantly make everything more edgy and cool, am I right!

The setting for this look isn’t as exciting as my last as it was just shot outside my house, hence why my dog makes an appearance. Also while I’m writing this I’m watching the second season of Stranger Things which I’m completely hooked too! I mean who isn’t! Hope everyone is having a spooky Halloween and I’ll see ya real soon.

Love Tash x

Sweater dress / Zara
Leather leggings / Zara
Puma creepers by Fenty
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig