Sunday 23 July 2017

Back at it again!




Hey, so I’m back! I can’t believe it’s been nearly a year since my last post, so much has happened, where has the time gone! If there was one thing I wanted to do this summer it was to start blogging again. You only have to look at my Instagram feed to know how much I love capturing my outfits and it’s the sole reason why I started this blog in the first place. Oh and I hope you like the new layout, I’m so in love with the outcome. The minimal look is definitely more me and just makes everything look so much more clean and professional.

 ‘Sporty chic’ was a comment left on this outfit when I posted it on my lookbook and I’d say that’s a pretty good description. The red stripe sold me these track pants for sure the flared bottom fit with a high waist just made them a bit more interesting than your standard jogger. I wanted the pants to do the talking so a black crop top seemed the perfect match.

As for shoes it had to be sneakers, my old skool vans (rolls eyes) which are never off my feet seemed the best match. I know at this point everyone and their mother has a pair of these but they really do go with everything and are such a classic!

I have so much more to share and write about, photos captured over the past months while I was living in Southampton, so much more content coming your way! Please leave a comment telling me what you think about the new layout (that is if anyone is still out there) ha and I’ll see ya on the next one.

Love Tash x


Crop top / H&M
Track pants / Bershka
Shoes / Old skool Vans

































SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig