Saturday 6 December 2014

Chunky knitwear







Hey guys! Boy its nice to back been a lack of posts due to college work but I'm back now! I was planning on taking photos outside as I normally do but it gets dark pretty early here and had no one to take photos for me (blogger problems) so I had to get creative inside so please ignore the backgrounds and bad lighting)

Lately I've become a little obsessed with knitwear especially turtle neck jumpers like this one! They are a winter stable in anyones wardrobe and are great to throw on with some leggings and chunky boots, plus they are super cosy and warm! I thought I'd also add that I've had my hair down! fresh cut and colour gone a bit shorter  and got a chocolate brown colour on roots and fringe! The lob style of hair is so in at the moment and I see celebrities getting their luscious locks cut out left right and centre. I'm still my ombre self of course and I love to wear it wavy like this. Very happy with how it came out:) That as all for now I'll see ya on the next post!
Love Tash x


Burgandy Long Jumper / Zara
leggings / old
Chunky boots / H&M 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig