Sunday 14 December 2014

Perfect Winters outfit.






Hello again! two outfits in one week you got it! This was another outfit I styled yesterday wearing the same jeans and top but changed it up with some chunky boots a smart coat and huge scarf! I love how in my mostly black outfits these burgundy boots and scarf add a pop of colour to my outfit with its autumnal colours of the orange and blue and this can be done with any colourful scarf. It being December it is freezing at the moment so this wolly scarf keeps me very warm and I think this is a perfect winters outfit that is easy to throw on. 

Stay warm guys and ill see you on my next post!
Love Tash x

Top / Lower than atlantis
Jeans / H&M
Coat / H&M
Lace up boots / Topshop
Chunky scraf / Zara 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig