Saturday 13 December 2014

"Live slow, die old..."

































Hey Lovelies!
I'd like to welcome my first band merchandise post onto my blog I'm surprised there hasn't been one sooner! I received this top for my birthday this week. Lower Than Atlantis are one of my favourite bands and I love raglans so put them both together you got a winner! I love the style of this top and how its been designed with the words down each arm one being the name of the band and the other a title of a song of their newest album, their newly designed logo is my favourite I must say! It perfect to wear under a coat in the winter which you will see on my next post.

Kept it all black with some new comfy black jeans and my trusty black Doc Martens to give it that rock vibe and would certainly wear this to see them in concert. Thank you for checking out my blog.

Check out Lower than atlantis music/merch Here

Love Tash x

Raglan top / Lower than atlantis
Jeans / H&M
Boots / Dr Martens 










SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig