Wednesday 2 August 2017

Hello August!








Hello August! July seemed to last forever and the summer weather has seemed to have disappeared however dry spells do come around...eventually.  My newest addition to my shoe wardrobe are these adidas Stan Smith boosts and these aren’t the only shoes I’ve purchased lately either. Oops! Can’t go wrong with a classic white sneaker and what’s more classic than a pair of Stan smiths?

I was drawn to these one’s in particular as they have the boost build in the sole which being an NMD sneaker owner I know how bloody comfortable it is and these are exactly the same. I did get them on sale which was even better as they are more expensive than the traditional Stan smith.

I styled this look around my trainers and kept everything all black. Culottes and trainers are one of my favourite things to wear no matter what the weather. I chucked on a leather jacket and a bag ( I forgot I had) to pull the look together. Its only now that I realise that I’m head to toe in Zara, when you work for the company you basically become a walking advertisement. But I was a Zara customer before employee so it doesn’t really surprise me. An effortless look, easy to throw on and put together. Hope you enjoyed, and I’ll see ya real soon.

Love Tash x





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig