Sunday 20 August 2017

Wild ones!








So glad to have this post up before the week ends as I didn’t think it would be due to how bad the weather has been (typical Northern Ireland) and me working a lot this week didn’t help either but alas here I am.

I wanted a location that best reflected my newest raglan top with the words ‘wild ones’ which definitely inspired this post.  I feel like inside all of us is a wild thing. It’s important to remain yourself always and do what makes you happy. I’ve always liked the saying ‘Quiet ones are wild ones’. Do you and don’t let anyone tame you.

I’m a sucker for a raglan top and this one from P&Co is just perfect. I’ve wanted to make a purchase from this brand for a while now and I’m glad this top caught my eye. My go to look with a raglan like this is keep it simple black jeans and docs add that rocky vibe which I love and being surrounded by woods docs were a good shout.

Just remember all good things are wild and free x

Love Tash x 



Raglan / P & Co
Jeans / super high waist / Stradivarius
Boots / Dr Martens
Leather jacket / All saints  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig